2020 Annual Conference for Lenders
THIS YEAR'S CONFERENCE WILL BE THE PLACE TO MAP OUT YOUR STRATEGY FOR SUCCESS.
Register Someone Else (Group Registration)
October 1-2, 2020
Hilton Garden Inn
Recommended 9.5 hours of CPE Credit
Why should I attend?
• Are You a Quoting Machine or a Trusted Advisor?
• 2020: The Upcoming Election and the Next Four Years
• Will You Be My Customer? - Create Proposals That Guarantee Your Customers Will Say “Yes”
• Loan Portfolio Management Tools & Strategies
• Building & Sustaining Trust for Lenders
• A Commercial Real Estate Apocalypse? How to prepare your bank for its (possible) arrival
• Take Off the Mask—Is Your Life Story Worth Telling?
• Loan Underwriting, Risk Grading, Risk Rating and Risk-based Loan Pricing
• Creating a Talent Pipeline for Your Community Bank
• Closing the Experience Gap
• The 2021 Economy and Beyond
• Shifts Impacting Lending - What We Can Do to Prepare
Please dial 785-532-9116 for hotel reservations at the Hilton Garden Inn and ask for the KBA room block or click HERE to make your reservations online.
KBA Members: $265
Add $25 if registering after September 20