2020 Bank Technology Discussion Forum - Limited to 30 registrants, two per bank.
The Forum is designed as an exchange of information regarding current topics in technology and operations. Participants should come prepared to discuss issues of concern to them, and to learn about new trends and opportunities around information technology in banking. As with any peer meeting, there will be great value in meeting new colleagues with which to share ideas, and maintain relationships for discussing issues that arise throughout the year.
• Pandemic planning
• Remote workforce challenges
• Leveraging customer data
• Incorporating/cooperating with FinTech
• P2P payments
• Unexpected audit experiences
• Leveraging compliance software
• New Customer-driven services
• Datacenter/cloud operations
• DR lessons learned
• Building a policy set
• And much more...
Recommended for 7.0 hours CPE Credit.