2020 CFO/Controller/Financial Manager Discussion Forum - Limited to 30 registrants, two per bank.
The role of the bank CFO/Controller is becoming increasingly challenging as interest margins are compressed, the accounting, tax and regulatory environment remain in a state of flux and competition is intensified. Join this facilitated platform to share information, exchange ideas, and discuss important issues with peers.
• The Pandemic - The Story of 2020… Impact on Banking, Your Communities, and Your Bank
• Industry Updates - National and Kansas Financial Results
• Exam Experience - Past and Future Experiences and Expectations
• PPP - An Industry Opportunity or Problem … Loans, Fees, and Forgiveness Experiences
• EIDL and Main Street Lending Program Updates - Impact on Your Bank
• Funding and Liquidity Issues - What are you Doing to Lower Your Cost of Funds?
• Employee Issues - Safety Concerns, Vacation Issues, Travel Issues, Remote Workplace, and Hiring for the Future
• Budget Concerns - Expectations for Asset and Profit Growth in 2020
Recommended for 7.0 hours CPE Credit.