2020 Best Practices in CRE Lending
August 25-26, KBA Office
Who Sould Attend
• Retail bankers, credit analysts, and bankers interested in CRE lending.
• Limited to 30 bankers.
• Identify the different types of CRE properties and the key variables behind sources of repayment
• Using real life cases, identify causes of falling property values and factors leading to potential problem loans
• Understand key CRE loan underwriting ratios, including Debt Yield
• Understand the components of appraisals for all property types to save time in isolating the primary indicated values
• Discover where to look for appraiser subjectivity
• Learn ways to evaluate property management
• Identify free sources of market data information (e.g. average rents, vacancy, etc.)
Mike Wear, is a lifelong banker, educator, and coach who specializes in helping others exceed their goals. Mike spent the majority of his 40-year career in commercial and CRE lending. Mike has been an instructor for over 25 years and currently serves on the faculty of the KBA/NBA Schools of Banking Commercial Lending School as well as the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
We will allow for social distancing as required by current guidelines.
Recommended for 13 hours CPE Credit. CLE Credit Pending.
KBA Members: $395
Add $25 if registering after August 15, 2020