2019 Sponsorship/Exhibiting Opportunities
Increase Your Visibility While Supporting Kansas Banks
Increase your organization’s exposure, heighten your brand recognition and drive sales by claiming your sponsorship or exhibit space at one of our many events in 2018. Each package is designed to help your corporate message reach the attendees effectively. This partnership with the KBA brings you a multitude of ways to promote your products and services to our member institutions. Where else can you find so many potential customers in one place as a KBA event? Let’s discuss your goals and objectives and work to design the best sponsorship package for your needs. Explore sponsorship opportunities.
- Sponsors contributing a specified level of investment may be eligible to receive a complimentary registration to the event. Please refer to individual events for more information.
- Signage during the sponsored event recognizing your contribution
- Recognition in all marketing, promotional and publicity materials for the event (provided sponsorship is confirmed by the published deadline)
- Conference name badge will include a sponsor ribbon
- Acknowledgement from the podium of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to enroll in the event and network with specific target audiences
- Savings on travel expenses by having members of your target audience in one location
- Helping keep registration fees down
- Goodwill with KBA members created by sponsorship
Exhibit opportunities are available at KBA’s Bank Technology Conference and Showcase held annually in February. The KBA Bank Technology Committee takes special care in planning an event with emphasis on educating bankers on current technology trends while providing ample time for exhibitors to interact with participants. The 2019 event will be held February 11-12 at the Topeka Capitol Plaza Hotel/Maner Conference Center. If you would like to receive an exhibitor packet, please contact Becky Milne.