2018 Annual Conference for Lenders
Wichita, Marriott Hotel
9100 Corporate Hills Drive
Register Someone Else
- US Economy in 2018 and Beyond
- Credit Risk Rating
- Where are Energy Prices Going?
- Managing Loan Growth Safely and Soundly
- Lender Liability Update
- Legislative Update
- Increasing Fee Income Without Raising Fees
- Residential Construction Lending
- Relationship Strategies for Lenders
- Cyber Attacks: Not Just an IT Problem
- Panel Discussion on Financing Alternatives
- Turning Boos Into Cheers, NFL Referee
Who Should Attend
This conference is tailored so that both entry level positions and experienced lending officers will gain valuable information. Recommended 9.5 hours CPE Credit.
Kansas Bankers Association has reserved a block of sleeping rooms Wichita Marriott Hotel, 9100 Corporate Hills Drive for the nights of September 24 & 25 at a flat rate of $119 (single or double). Reservations may be made by calling the hotel at 316-651-0333. Please indicate you are with the Kansas Bankers Association to insure you receive the special group rate. HOTEL RESERVATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY SEPTEMBER 6. After this date, reservations will be accepted only on a space-availability basis and may be subject to higher rates.
Thanks to our many conference sponsors!
Add $25 if registering after September 14, 2018