2018 CECL Workshop: Discussion, Data, Decisions
CECL implementation a bit cloudy?
You’ve worked hard for your gains and know the importance of a clear, well-developed plan. That’s especially true when it comes to preparing CECL standards. Now that it’s time to execute a plan, do you have clarity on what to do next? This half-day workshop will be a hands-on, in-depth discussion on how to prepare for your bank’s CECL implementation, giving you the practical application and direction you’ll need to be successful when the standards go into effect.Recommended for 3.5 hours CPE Credit.
In this session, attendees will:
• Understand the major milestones of the CECL readiness and implementation process
• Develop a preliminary CECL implementation timeline for their banks
• Identify bank personnel who need to be involved with CECL implementation
• Develop an understanding of how CECL may change how banks identify pooling based on common risk characteristics
• Learn about the different types of models most likely to be used by community banks, the pros and cons of each model and potential data needs of each model
KBA Members: $149
Add $25 if registering after April 27, 2018