Bank Technology Discussion Forum
October 3, 2017
Wichita, BKD Office
First Floor Conference Room
1551 N. Waterfront Parkway, Suite 300
Register Someone Else
The Forum is designed as an exchange of information regarding current topics in technology and operations.
Participants should come prepared to discuss issues of concern to them, and to learn about new trends and opportunities around information technology in banking. As with any peer meeting, there will be great value in meeting new colleagues with which to share ideas, and maintain relationships for discussing issues that arise throughout the year. Recommended 6.5 hours CPE credit.
What You Will Learn
- Integrating technology into your enterprise planning efforts
- New trends in contingency planning and disaster recovery
- Focusing on the business application of technology
- Cybersecurity: radical approaches to keep your information safe
- Leveraging customer data to improve bank performance
- Navigating the hype of "Fintech" and "New Core Systems"
- Preparing for new trends in regulation and corporate governance
- The importance of focusing on technology for small businesses
A thirty year industry veteran, Trent Fleming is widely recognized as an expert in many areas of banking technology, operations, and strategy. Over the years, he has helped hundreds of banks make wise, strategic decisions about the optimum use of their management and technology resources.
As a consultant, Fleming was a pioneer in the introduction of check imaging technology to the community bank markets. More recently, he has replicated that success with other emerging technologies, including Internet Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, and Mobile Banking. Fleming’s ability to assist banks in training employees and educating customers about the benefits of products and services results in a positive experience as emerging technologies are introduced.
KBA Members: $220
Add $25 if registering after Sept. 22