2017 Conspiracies and Hidden Patterns:
Fraud and Ethical Considerations for Financial Institutions Lawrence
September 14, 2017
Lawrence, DoubleTree by Hilton
200 McDonald Dr.
Register Someone Else
Learn about occupational fraud trends and schemes impacting financial institutions today as well as tools and tips to combat those fraud schemes. An in depth overview of how data analytics can be used to detect and deter fraud will also be shared.
Recommended for 6.0 hours CPE Credit.
· Learn about the most prevalent types of occupational fraud schemes
· Discover the common red flags for those schemes
· Learn how to use data analytics to assist in detecting schemes
· Attain the most effective internal controls to guard against schemes
· Review case studies to better understand real life issues
Shauna Woody-Coussens, CFE
BKD, CPAs & Advisors
Shauna is the Managing Director of BKD’s Forensic & Valuation Services practice in the Kansas City, MO office. She has over 25 years of experience investigating fraud and also serves as an expert witness with regard to damages for complex commercial litigations.
KBA Members: $220
Add $25 if registering after Sept. 1