2017 Legal Update Seminar Marysville
April 6 - afternoon
Marysville, Landoll Lanes
2005 Center St.
Register Someone Else
Topics of discussion include
- BSA and the new Beneficial Ownership Rules;
- HMDA amendments effective in 2017 and 2018;
- Americans with Disabilities Act and website/mobile banking litigation;
- New regulations for prepaid cards;
- Guidance on Deposit Account Discrepancies;
- Military Lending Act interpretations from DoD;
- ACH Rules amendments;
- Amendments to the mortgage servicing rules;
- Guidance on incentive compensation programs;
- Human resource compliance issues;
- IRS tax reporting changes;
- Latest proposed amendments on TRID;
- Proposed flood insurance amendments;
- A review of the latest UDAAP claims brought against financial institutions;
- New and proposed changes to Kansas laws and regulations affecting banks;
- Developments in case law;
- And much, much more!
KBA’s Senior Vice President and Legal Department Director, Terri Thomas, will again be presenting a series of Legal Update Seminars this spring. Terri has over 30 years experience in the banking industry and has been a popular instructor for KBA on a variety of compliance and legal issues. You will enjoy Terri’s upbeat and relaxed teaching style.
Again this year - We realize that many banks are not able to use flash drives, so this year we will be making the Legal Update manual available electronically via a secured link. All registrants of the 2017 Legal Update Seminars will receive instructions on accessing the manual approximately one week prior to the selected date of attendance. Once the link has been shared with registrants, we will not be able to accept any cancellations to the seminars. If you are unable to attend, we will be happy to accept a substitution or transfer you to another seminar location.
KBA Members: $125
Recommended for 3 hours CPE Credit.
CLE Credit Pending.